Fact Finders (Internship)
As a Fact finder, you’ll collect and analyse data, information to understand the market trends. The information you provide will help us provide training solutions with a greater impact.
We are looking for creative and talented interns to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity that allows eager and driven students to gain hands-on experience in the corporate world. Not only do we want you to learn from the program, but we also want you to have fun!
- Understand market research methodologies, processes and techniques
- Extract data from secondary sources & Conduct primary research.
- Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires.
- Assist in database building, company/industry relevant data mining.
- Capture the researched information on Excel.
- Write market research reports & presenting results.
- Involve and assist in custom research engagements.
Who can apply?
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for part time / full time internship.
- Post-graduate student: Majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising.
- Can start the internship at the earliest & are available for duration of 1.5 – 2 months
- Should have the zeal to work & needs to be self-motivated & able to think independently
- Should be well acquainted with business communication Microsoft office tools, presentation skills, data analysis and report writing skills. Should be analytical to validate information and data