Skill Ambassador (Aptitude Skills)
Institute of Skills is always looking for passionate facilitators to become its team members. We understand that productive and motivated people are always a good addition to our team of trainers. So if you have the passion to influence and inspire young aspirants, make a remarkable impact in their lives, join in!
You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others. The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel
- Proficiency in either two (Math,Logical and Verbal Aptitude).
- Formulae and Design effective aptitude questions and tests.
- Facilitate training sessions.
- Prepare educational material for distribution post training.
- Conduct pre and post training tests online/offline and evaluate scores.
- Training certification (will be a plus)
- Proven experience with institutional training;
- Understand effective training methodologies and tools
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.