Skill Emissary (Internship)
As a Skill Emissary, you’ll overseeing initial sales and marketing activities to promote and sell our services to potential customers.
We are looking for creative and talented interns to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity that allows eager and driven students to gain hands-on experience in the corporate world. Not only do we want you to learn from the program, but we also want you to have fun!
- Schedule meetings to connect clients with sales team members
- Informative pitch and presentation in front of potential clients (colleges)
- Presentation and sales, content writing
- Cold call and generate prospects
- Identify new methods of marketing & promotions
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Participate on brainstorming sessions to promote our offerings in a better way.
Who can apply?
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for part time / full time internship.
- Graduate or Post-graduate student: Majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising.
- Can start the internship at the earliest & are available for duration of 1.5 – 2 months
- Should have the zeal to work & needs to be self-motivated & able to think independently
- Should be well acquainted with business communication Microsoft office tools, presentation skills, data analysis and report writing skills. Should be analytical to validate information and data