“Lack of training is as fatal as bad hiring, leading to increase in conflicts, decrease in productivity, unhappy customers and ultimately impacting the business”
Contributors to Job Success
According to Research by Harvard University, Carnegie Foundation and Stanford Research Center.
Need for personality development
- While soft skills (employability skills, enterprise skills) are hard to measure, they are easy to experience.
Training has a cost so does ignoring it.
- Many times lack of enterprise skills render technical skills unworthy.
- Automation is lead to more jobs that rely on soft skills
- Soft skills act as catalyst for business sustenance and growth.
- Mastering soft skills gives huge boost to self-confidence and individual success.