“We are committed to helping others realise their intrinsic worth. If you feel the need for skills we are there to train you.”
Significance of Soft skills while hiring
60% employers feel soft-skills are very significant while hiring employees. Majority of them find it extremely difficult to find these skills. Source – Economic Times
Need for personality development
- Personality that matches industry needs.
- Soft skills act as catalyst for career sustenance and growth.
- Gives a strategic edge in choosing the right career.
- Companies prefer candidates with right personality and skills
- Mastering soft skills gives huge boost to self-confidence and express with ease.
- Exhibit professional conduct and creating impactful first impression.
We aim for a Dynamic YOU
- Discover – Development starts with discovery. We help students identify what is really within them.
- Yeasty – Just like the fermenting yeast, we help participants catalyse their personal development
- Noble – Ethical sense and morality are as important as any skill. Inculcate an ethical and empathetic domineer
- Attitude – Having the right attitude is our innate focus.
- Multifaceted – We are here to help cumulate multiple skills and make multifaceted personality.
- Innovative – Change being a never ending phenomena, imbibe the innovation as the right life guard for change.
- Competent – Ethical competency not only keeps you going but also keeps you growing.
Contributors to Job Success
According to Research by Harvard University, Carnegie Foundation and Stanford Research Center.